• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

full traction parts list

Green98xj

NAXJA Forum User
does anyone know what parts come in the full traction 6in long arm kit? i have looked alll around and cant seem to find it..I need to know what else i need besides sye and shocks...thanks noah

Well cant give you a exact parts list but I can say that all I believe you will need in addition to the "kit" is rear bumpstops poss. and shocks, to complete the "suspension kit". Oh and a 9/16" drill bit and a smaller more normally on hand size (forget what it is).

Oh and let me also add, you will most likely need to add some form of better steering setup that allows for the articulation and droop of a 6" ride hieght XJ. It does come with a pitman arm though.

i would say give full traction a call, but then you would probably dislike them as much as i do. I really think there kit is nice, but their customer service sucks and they are not willing to work with you at all. Best customer service i have ever recieved has been through will at T&T. I would suggest going with them, or you can pull your hair out dealing with fulltraction people.

javik said:
i would say give full traction a call, but then you would probably dislike them as much as i do. I really think there kit is nice, but their customer service sucks and they are not willing to work with you at all. Best customer service i have ever recieved has been through will at T&T. I would suggest going with them, or you can pull your hair out dealing with fulltraction people.
I got excellent customer service from FT, I was connected directly to the owner and we chatted away for close to an hour about the kit, jeepspeed build ups, etc. They were good guys and helped me out immensley with rushing my kit and some questions I had during the install. Their stuff is very well designed.
chris

Skullvarian said:
I got excellent customer service from FT, I was connected directly to the owner and we chatted away for close to an hour about the kit, jeepspeed build ups, etc. They were good guys and helped me out immensley with rushing my kit and some questions I had during the install. Their stuff is very well designed.
chris

yeah i wish that happened to me. I started asking questions like " will you sell parts of the kit" and i got abrupt "no", just seemed very unhelpful. Wasnt willing to do any legwork to get my questions asked. Who should i ask for next time i call?

I wasn't happy with the customer service at FT when I had to order something directly from them. That was a while ago, so maybe they've cleaned things up.

You will need a new rear driveshaft as well as whatever has been mentioned up to this point. The kit is fairly complete.

front bump stops yes, rear I dont think so....

the rear utilizes the stock bump stops. the kit supplies a bump stop plate that is part of the spring/ubolt clamp

Back