• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rigidco Bumpers?

Stouttrout

NAXJA Member #1282
Anyone know if they are still around or what's going on? I have been trying to get ahold of Terry over there for over a month. I have ordered some things from them but can not seem to get them on email or the phone. Just wanting to know if anyone has heard anything.

I wasn't sure if I should put this in the Modified section or not. It is one Mod I hope to make :). If it belongs somewhere else, sorry.

Dan

Same here, sent him an email about rock rails never heard back.

I spoke to Terry a couple of weeks ago and yes he is really busy. He has also had problems with his ISP and email although that has now been sorted. He is planning to be at Moab for the Fall Fling but I forgot to ask about Easter.

If you want to look at his latest developments visit http://tinyurl.com/cpswm

ruggedjeep said:
I would suggest you call him. Hes got 2 phone #'s on the site. If they're are very busy(which they usually are) it may take a while for him to respond to your email. As you see their website is outdated a couple years, they're pretty busy in the shop.

I have called both numbers. I am hoping that they are just busy. Last time I talked to him, when I ordered the bumpers and sliders, he was going through growing pains. Busy is good. I just wanted to make sure nothing had happened to them.

Dan

I too had been trying to get in touch with them for several weeks via both phone numbers and email. Terry finally called me back on Monday. He said they have been very busy getting bumpers out. He has been calling people that are currently having bumpers made first and then others as time permits. I should be getting my rear bumper in a week or so.

spaulman said:
I too had been trying to get in touch with them for several weeks via both phone numbers and email. Terry finally called me back on Monday. He said they have been very busy getting bumpers out. He has been calling people that are currently having bumpers made first and then others as time permits. I should be getting my rear bumper in a week or so.

When did you order your bumper?

I ordered mine a month ago.. I too have been trying to get ahold of him, he has yet to return my call. When I spoke with him a few weeks ago he said he is doing a time trial on rear bumpers then customer orders.. I'm probably not going to get it until April. I know it will be worth the wait though :)

Ordered my rear bumper the end of October and hopefully will see it this week. Definately think the company is suffering from growing pains.

I just wish he would get back to me. A quick email telling me he is working as fast as can and will get back to me later would be great. I have not bugged him or anything. I sent 2 emails on 2-15 sent two on 3-1 and two more on 3-7. I just kind of want to know what is going on. I know they are reputable but since I have pre-paid for the stuff it would be nice to know that my $1200 is taken care of. Ya know?

Stouttrout said:
I know they are reputable but since I have pre-paid for the stuff it would be nice to know that my $1200 is taken care of. Ya know?

Just curious but did you pay for the bumpers in full? I just put $100 deposit down both times for my bumpers.

It took about six months to get my bumper. Its hard to get a hold of Terry. Its also hard to get off the phone with him once he does call you back. Its a great bumper and worth the wait.

RTI2.jpg

J Vorhees said:
It took about six months to get my bumper. Its hard to get a hold of Terry. Its also hard to get off the phone with him once he does call you back. Its a great bumper and worth the wait.

Yeah when I ordered mine I talked to him for about an hour. I know it is a good bumper thats why I am not complaining. Just want to make sure. If they were not so highly recommended on this site i would not have paid for them up front, but the money was there and if I do not do it all at one time it will get spent for things I really need :)

Last edited:
Kejtar said:
I think we need a sticky on that as this question has been asked at least half a dozen times in the last few days.

x2... I wonder if he ever checks out the forum?

Kejtar said:
No wonder he's behind... if everyone talks to him for about an hour :D
YEAH! you guys leave him alone so he can work on my stuff :twak:

Back