• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

rear wiper switch

my2wdsucks

NAXJA Forum User
no i do not have time to do a search i have a '90 xj just put wiper motor in three wires for the switch all i need to know is what year range had three wires for the rear wiper switch thanx

Im sorry dmillion does not have the time to answer your question. I can answer it for you. Unfortunatly I just checked my daily planner and I am booked solid until next week. But I can advise you to either do a search or atleast lie and state that you did in deed search and could not find what you looked for. I wonder how you will find the time to fix it. If you dont have any time take it to a dealer, Im sure they will be happy to help you no matter if you searched or not. Good luck getting any help here if you cant help yourself. You could go to pirate 4x4 and ask this question. Good luck!

Ok, I just had an opening. 84 to 90 will work for sure and possibly up to 96. To me your question seemed vague and a little hard to understand but i hope this helped. punctuation (spelling) and better wording would also help your question be understood better. Good Luck!

Back