• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The Best Winterfest Yet

Scott Mac

NAXJA Member #10
Thank you Sean, Bob, Terry and everybody else who helped plan this great weekend.

Winterfest '06 will go down as one of the best Winterfest's in it's "long traditional" history.:yelclap:

Ditto ... I'd also like to recognize all the people that were on the Winterfest Committee. It was a pleasure watching their involvement and seeing them getting involved. It's great to know there are others that really care about this Chapter. They all had great ideas which helped make this years Winterfest my best time yet.

Les

seanR said:
It was even better than WinterFest 1832
I don't know, I don't think those busses saw enough trail time while I was there. So it may have been just a smidgen short. Seriously great time with you guys though. I can't quite compare though as this has been my first winterfest, but I'll be continuing to come to winterfests in the future. Working on adding more trail runs too.

Hmmm... this seems like sort of an initiation into the Midwest XJ group.

Mike

I agree, best one I've attended!

the people were awesome, no drama, very well organized, good weather, great wheeling, we had a blast.

GOOD TIMES!

This was my second and it was excellent!
Last time was 03 and there was easily 4 times the people this year.

The campfire Saturday night was great. Great people, good conversation and good Margaritas .Thanks Bob.

Other than blowing the R&P on my Dana 30 it was fun.

John B.

I

PhunkXJ said:
I agree, best one I've attended!

the people were awesome, no drama, very well organized, good weather, great wheeling, we had a blast.

GOOD TIMES!

X2

this was my third WF. My daughter and I had such a good time.
special thanks to Mike (haleyes) for gunning my first time leading a trail.
I believe we had 15 in our group.

...BOB

BOB said:
X2

this was my third WF. My daughter and I had such a good time.
special thanks to Mike (haleyes) for gunning my first time leading a trail.
I believe we had 15 in our group.

...BOB

Anytime BOB, I had a great time too.
Maybe Juliana won't get peed on next year.......that was pretty funny!
Next time, maybe we can do it without a wrong turn! :doh:

My pics will eventually be up. I'm kinda sniffing out webspace to host them.

I agree that it was a great WF this year. Great people, lots of fun, much carnage, great fire! We even got freezing rain on the way home, what more can you ask for from Winterfest!

Thanks to the group that followed me on Orange. Very patient group seeing as thier trail leader was running in RWD only. You guys did great and it was lots of fun.

B-loose

Back