• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Thanx for the help on my question

Hammerite_05

NAXJA Forum User
i broke my arm tuesday and forgot all about thanking you guys on the help.

i finaly got it running.....i had somehow shorted my tank ground to were it was mixing with my tailight ground.....so its fixed

mac

Hammerite_05 said:
i broke my arm tuesday and forgot all about thanking you guys on the help.

i finaly got it running.....i had somehow shorted my tank ground to were it was mixing with my tailight ground.....so its fixed

mac
How you do dat?

i was riding BMX.......i wiped out and my arm got caught between the frame and in the process of multiple rolls.....the bike was heavy enough that it folded my elbow completely backwards....then when it couldnt fold any more my fore arm just ripped out of the joint and my arm was just like a flimsy piece of rubber.....yeah i was being stupid.......LoL

i am in a cast now while it is healing.

mac

Mac
I grew up riding motorcycles and never got hurt. Jumped on a horse out in the pasture without a bridle or anything and broke my right arm when I was 13. I'm 55 now and the arm has never been the same. Hope you heal well.

I, in no way, contributed to your previous thread but hope you heal up man. Sounds you like you did it good.

Cox89XJ said:
Mac
I grew up riding motorcycles and never got hurt. Jumped on a horse out in the pasture without a bridle or anything and broke my right arm when I was 13. I'm 55 now and the arm has never been the same. Hope you heal well.
I pulled that one once myself, everything was fine untill that SOB seen the barn door was open.

Back