• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

upper ca bushings

phurealdeaux

NAXJA Forum User
thanks to the fine folks here at naxja, i'm now sold on the re adj ca's, both upper and lower to correct my pinion angle as well as (hopefully) cure my death wobble.

question is: do axle end bushings come with the uppers? if not, what's recommended? the lowers have the super flex joint on one end and a rubber (?) bushing at the other; the uppers appear to have the super flex joint installed so would i replace the axle end bushings with oem bushings?

i am currently riding on ~4" from a rusty's 3" lift (and wobbling like crazy) so the adj ca's are in anticipation of future inchitis....

question is: do axle end bushings come with the uppers? if not, what's recommended? the lowers have the super flex joint on one end and a rubber (?) bushing at the other; the uppers appear to have the super flex joint installed so would i replace the axle end bushings with oem bushings?

no one?

Back