• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Mystery part

TRB

NAXJA Forum User
Does any one know what this is. It was in the glove box of the 1989 XJ I recently bought. It has a label on the box that says Dana Corp. Precision Controls Division. It has 3 adjustments labeled Low Speed Sw Adjust, Centering Adjust, & Sensitivity Adj.
There is a cable and plug hanging from under the dash that looks like it will fit. The cable goes throught the fire wall and only one wire is connected, all other wires are not connected.

Well I guess you will have to use your imagination, Posting rules say I cant post attachments.
Randy

I doubt it, Jeep has used Dana for cruise control in the past. Come to think of it, they still might.

--Matt

Now that I think about it there were a couple wires from that bundle that went to the turn signal lever. It just looked like it was added by the way the wires were run.
Thanks
Randy

Back