• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Air filter test.....

Hmmm....I would say that those "tests" were performed by GM (or a related company). There is no way that AC-Delco could be the best in all aspects of air filtration. I won't dispute the fact that Delco parts are usually quite good, but they aren't by any means perfect, as that test seems to show.

Tests seemed kinda bias, just my .02

I would actually say that the information was pretty fair. It's just the information displayed and how you take it that makes it biased. Take for example that the charts show that K&N have the least amount of restriction, and allow the most amount of air flow. It is a pretty known fact that K&N filters allows more fine dust to pass through then others. Because of the greater air flow and less restriction, more dust is entered. But the amount of dust entered is not substantial enough to make a difference, while the increased air flow entered IS substantial enough to use that particular filter.

Back