• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WF rookie

flexjay87

NAXJA Forum User
i have been to Attica a few times, but this is my first WF(i'm a new member) i plan on bein there on mid-friday morning. is this a free day to roam around or maybe ckeck out trails with gunners or whoever? also is saturday the official day for trails you signed up for(easy, med., difficult etc.) will there be "free time" to possibly hang out or follow like minded guys who may want to try some different trails than previously run on fri., or sat.? i am assuming sign in will be near the office. feel free to set me straight. Scott.......

you don't have to run with the group, however that's where the fun is.

there is always time to play in the quarry or where ever.

friday, just come and play with those that are there.

Friday at 9:30am (ish) we plan to take a small group through the green trail just to plan it out for Saturday. We want to make sure we have by-passes and see what condition the trails are in. Your welcome to come along. We will be in the campground. Saturday we usually meet behind the office. After the entrance, turn right.

...BOB

This is my first WF as well. I did run Redbird in IN in November tho and met some of you guys for the first time,etc. Got to meet the infamous LawnCher! :worship: Will be there for Sat for sure, but took Friday off to maybe hit there mid-day if I can get away.

Hey Indy Good to see someone else I no that is going and is a ROOKIE to WF. I'll only be able to run Sat but will probably stick around for a while to check out that campfire thing!

If you get there and noone is at Camp, surf the CB for a while. You're bound to here us. Hollar for "Haleyes", I'll hollar back if I hear you.:wave1:

look for the hippie with long red hair - about 19 and a gotee -

thats me!

:bunny::compwork:

Grey 2 door with Yellow Axles!

Haleyes said:
If you get there and noone is at Camp, surf the CB for a while. You're bound to here us. Hollar for "Haleyes", I'll hollar back if I hear you.:wave1:

Channel 4 again???

XJ_ranger said:
look for the hippie with long red hair - about 19 and a gotee -

thats me!

:bunny::compwork:

Grey 2 door with Yellow Axles!

Hey Opie,

I believe I remember seeing a picture of you with LONG red hair, Lipstick...
maybe you should re-post it so all the noob know what you really look like.
:D
...BOB

thanks for the onfo guys. Ranger i do know what you look like, actually from your website, i too was wondering what c.b. channel we will be runnin on. i probably won't make it by 9:a.m. on friday though, but i'll try and catch up.

Seems like there is always a group on ch. 4. I'd check there, your bound to find us.

Damn, I don't have a cb... I'm sure I'll be able to find ya'll though. I'm either going to be heading down late thursday night or early friday mornin. How late can you check in at the campgrounds? Because if I end up leaving thursday night I wont be gettin there til midnight-ish. Mike

I'll try and bring a extra handheld CB, you will need to supply the 9 AA bateries though.
I'm planning on being there Friday and Saturday.

Paul
317-250-3301

jester1084 said:
Damn, I don't have a cb... I'm sure I'll be able to find ya'll though. I'm either going to be heading down late thursday night or early friday mornin. How late can you check in at the campgrounds? Because if I end up leaving thursday night I wont be gettin there til midnight-ish. Mike

Just so we are all clear....

The Pre-runs are for checking trail conditions and determine requirments, they are NOT organized runs...meaning..we will be moving fairly quick and may spend more time looking at bypasses and walking them then actually running the trail.

Just so you know.

Rev

Back