• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

currie crossmember skid plate?

I dont run It, never heard of It til now, checked It out and Its looks damn near Identical to Carolina Rock Shops crossmember minus CRS's has a engine skid attatched. I'd check Into CRS with the engine skid, Its about the same. I want one but dont have the dime right now

I have CRS crossmember/tcase/tranny skid it's strong as hell. I don't know about currie but for about the same price you get a tranny skid built in. I have a 242 and its a good fit. I had the skid row and had probs with the 242.
Hope that helps man..

avsno2000 said:
I have CRS crossmember/tcase/tranny skid it's strong as hell. I don't know about currie but for about the same price you get a tranny skid built in. I have a 242 and its a good fit. I had the skid row and had probs with the 242.
Hope that helps man..

any pics or price their website didnt have anything, thanks a lot!!!!

couldn't find the carolina rock shop tranny skid on their site. anyone able to post pictures of it?

DSC01255.JPG

TNT full belly

XJ99 said:
the tnt is very nice and beefy as well but It dont protect your engine pan does It? only the tc and crossmember...

Yeah it only goes 6" forward of the stock crossmember, but I'd still rather use it since it helps strengthen everything up good with there stiffiners.

Back