• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

S and W cage

RNMedic

NAXJA Member #659
anybody have one from s and w race cars? and if so pics and quality and how was the install, Thanks, john

I have one in my mustang! Very complete kit, came with a few different rear bars. I would recomend them. As for the XJ I actually just bought a bender a few months ago and I used that to make the one I have now. I know when I rebuild the mustang I will buy my cage from s&w rather then try and make one. For the money you cant go wrong.

I have their cage in my XJ. It is a nice cage. It can be customized, they will work with you on pipe lenghts, etc. It took 12-15 hrs to install, but I gutted the whole interior, less headliner. Burned it in one spot, but that could have been avoided. It is alittle shaky until tied into the frame. You have to do that yourself. They don't offer that option. I think I have pics. Email me and I'll send them to you.
[email protected]

Back