• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

xj/tj stuff

xtrememtbiker85

NAXJA Forum User
here is a list of my xj stuff and some tj stuff for sale.

first xj stuff

XJ Guage trim painted bright red. Its only the gray plastic piece that surrounds the guages for a 92 to 96 xj. prior years will need a hole drilled in it for the trip reset pin/button. painted it myself, its free of fish eye and mistakes. $15 shipped

xj tail lights red and orange pre97 style $25 shipped.

95 xj sport black grille and head light frames $20 shipped

xj lift gate (pickup only) manchester nh. $20 Needs paint

front tj rubicon flares CUT TO FIT AN XJ with no side markers $40 shipped

maroon xj rear cargo cover $20 shipped

set of amber KC rectangle fog lights with fold up covers. lights only $25 shipped

tj stuff

tj soft top black with a small hole on pass front side and the stiches on the plastic strips for front doors are torn still works fine with all back windows with tinted plastic. perfect for a trail top $50 shipped. can be easily repaired to new condition.

tj half door plastic pannels in good shape gray, $50 shipped

tj third brake light w/o tire carrier $25 shipped

Thule Ski/Snow board rack holds 4 boards or 6 sets of skis. comes with thule mounts for thule cross bars and fat mouth mounts for any factory roof rack, comes with locks. $130 shipped

Will trade for black or gray aftermarket xj seats or stock xj/zj leather seats 95 model years. or 4:56 d30 or 8.25 gears.

or offer other trades for any items.

will be selling my 95 xj gray cloth seats in great shape IF i find new ones to replace them with first.

pm sent about rubicon flares.

Sales pending on the rubi flares, grille setupa nd guage bezel. all other items are still for sale.

NEW: set of 15x7 steel 5 spoke wheels w/ 32x11.50 pirelli scorpion at tires. 1 tire is junk the other 3 have about 20% tread left. would make a great set for someone who can only afford to buy 2 at a time or someone who wants quick cheap 32s to try out. $50 for all 4 you pick up. Just trying to get back what i paid for the wheels. not rusted but have some scratches.

xtrememtbiker85 said:
whatever the stock steel 15x7 xj bs is. i think its 4.5" they are from an early to mid 90's xj.
no there 5.25 backspacing

damn i am too late for the grill...IS the lift gate in good condition, mine has 2 spots where it is cracked and I want to replace it....hey I am from Manch too!

Back