• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

3" lift wanted

btl_fed_xj

NAXJA Forum User
Ideally I would like a used 3" lift, full front coils and full add-a-leaf in the rear. Not too worried about how many miles on the lift because I am only looking to get about 2-2.5". Email me at [email protected] or PM me.

Thanks,
jamie

Nah, thanks for the offer there but I don't want to go with blocks since they kill your leaf springs. I really want to go with springs for the lift because it beefs up the suspension as well as provides ground clearance. If you know of anyone that has full length add-a-leafs for the rear that will give me 2"-3" of lift along with some matching front coils let me know.

thanks,
jamie

`f xou `nt usephe mai leaf f‚`m the `kota spinfs ad just the other three with the main leaf from your xj leafs you are su€`sed to`et 3 ibh.
I `nt kno abnut `e zj c`ls, bu ive been told 2 inch so that just leaves you with a 1 inch spacer to gr ynu t thd ba` hdigh$

i have some BRAND NEW RE1463 Extreme Duty 3.5" leafs for sale and also some ZJ 5.2 coils that are usually good for 1-1.5" over regular XJ 4x4 springs and are beefier than XJ coils . add some 2" spacers up front for $40 and youll be set. im asking $50 for the coils and $230 for the springs. the springs cost $270 new.plus $80 shipping for the leafs and i woul have to get a price for the coils if you were interested. Im not trying to shyster you i just NEED the money back from these parts i bought for school expenses-Thanks Aaron

go to the junk yard and buy some pre 96 dodge dakota springs I just paid 40 for the set
Get some zj coils and yer set
cheapxj.com for details

JC whitney has the rough country 3" with front coils and AAL for $109 plus shipping. Doesn't come with shocks so you can choose your own. Seems to be a good starter lift.

Chief93XJ, I am interested in those ZJ springs that you have for sale, please email me at [email protected] so we can work out the details.

Brian, How much lift do you get with the Dakota springs? Also, how much lift can I expect with the ZJ coils and nothing else up front?

Thanks,
Jamie

Back