• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

no nut strip?

trashedxj

NAXJA Member # 1386
ok i want to get front and rear bumpers, the front (what ever bumper i do get) will be easy to bolt on, the rear im told i have to have that nut stip thingy in there, i dont think i have that as mine didnt come factory with hitch or skid what do i do?

and another ?, what bumpers come with all mounting hardware and does anyone have pics of rigids mounting system thingy without the bumper so i can get some closer looks at it, i think if i can get a front and rear for under 700 shipped im going with rigidco?

I have nutstrips from a '94 if you want to work something out.

The nut strips are like $17 from the dealer, you already have one on the passenger side, thats what holds the tailpipe up. I'd just buy two new ones and be done with it, they rust pretty fast and be a PIA to remove the bolts from. I drop my rear skid every two years, reassemble and anti-seize and they STILL rust...

Back