• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

OBA, Doors, Tan seats, Interior parts, ETC

Tim88XJ

NAXJA Forum User
I am cleaning out the garage and have a bunch of misc. crap lying around that I need to get rid of.

I have a GM OBA pump like the one used in the folowing link: http://www.electronicimpulse.net/~vissagoth/jeep/tech/OBA.htm
It was in good working shape when I removed it. $25+shipping

I have a complete set of Tan leather/Cloth combo 86 XJ wagoneer seats. The passenger and rear seat are in good shape, the drivers seat doen't have a pedestal, and is a little torn up. $75+ shipping (Too much, local would be better) for the whole set or make offer on individual pieces.

Tan lower dash trim panel in good shape, the long piece that runs by your knees. Has one tiny crack that you can't even see, I will include the Ashtray if you want for $20+shipping

I have a pair or rear Doors from an 86 Cherokee wagoneer XJ in good shape, power everything, $50 for the pair, local pickup only.

I have the leather/cloth/wood door panels from all 4 doors in good shape. I will include them with the doors if you buy them, or sell seperately. Make offer on all or individual.

I have all the window switches, and power parts (motors, regulators, locks, etc) from front and rear doors, and glass too that I will sell individually if you want. Make me an offer.

I accept paypal or money order. E-mail me at [email protected] or Send me a PM on here. Let me know if you have any questions. -Tim

How about the dash trim? The peice that goes around the guages and stereo/climate control.

Tim

Tim, was wondering if you have the rear pass door power window motor/ regulator available. And how much would you want. Patrick.

Hey Tim, How did that OBA setup work??

Did you have enough air to run an Impact Wrench?? What about inflation of tires?? How long did it take?? Were there any issues with heat from the compressors in that tight space where you put them in the rear quarter panel??

I have thought about this kind of OBA for a long time. I am ready to build a system now. I was going to use the area under the back seat of I go with electric OBA.

Thanks for the answers ahead of time.

AARON

Back