• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RE Trackbar mount question

jcnoble

NAXJA Forum User
I just ordered a RE trackbar frame mount. I have a Rustys adjustable trackbar, i want to install a Johnny joint on the trackbar to fit the RE bracket. What size is it?? I saw it somewhere in this forum but can't find now. Is it 2" or 2 1/2 ", and what size bolt? Currie has it i believe.

The post says 2" johnny joint. Someone told me its the same size as UCA bushing, but thats a 2 1/2 ". Maybe I should wait till the RE bracket comes and measure it. Thanks ........

Please post how this works out for you, because after reading this seems like a much better setup than Rusty's HD End and Mount.

RE Large Superflex joints are 2 5/8".

The RE bracket is the same size as their UCA joints(2").

RCP Phx said:
The RE bracket is the same size as their UCA joints(2").

that was the additional info I should have stated before hitting "enter" -- RE small superflex joints are 2", and as RCP says, that's what the track bar uses... :gag:

so, has anyone found a johnny joint that will thread into the non HD RE bar that origanally comes with the HIEM joint? So that way we can all get the RE drop bracket and screw a johnny joint into the end of our current bar and solve all our problems.

jcnoble said:
Its been ordered, ill post when it gets installed. Thanks....
Sorry to bring up an old thread, but I just wanted to know how everything went. That way I know whether I should go ahead and order the parts, and try it on my rig.

Back