• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

No 37" MTR's?

Jump This

Just another minion!
A buddy of mine just called me and told me they are no longer making the 37x17" MTRs. I just can't believe this. He doesn't off road his truck, his truck just pulls his trailer out into the sand at the dunes.
He was told only Toyo and BFG make that size off-road tire now....
any truth to this?
He needs to know what to do soon.....we tore up one of his tires this last weekend and needs to replace all four now.
Rick R :sunshine:

I heard rumors about that...
IIRC it was due to balancing issues..
Ask XTRMXJ about his... I don't think they ever got his ballanced..

Jump This said:
A buddy of mine just called me and told me they are no longer making the 37x17" MTRs. I just can't believe this. He doesn't off road his truck, his truck just pulls his trailer out into the sand at the dunes.
He was told only Toyo and BFG make that size off-road tire now....
any truth to this?
He needs to know what to do soon.....we tore up one of his tires this last weekend and needs to replace all four now.
Rick R :sunshine:

I guess he'll have to get the 40's

37s have been around for YEARS, Military and civilian use. The Old good year Wrangler MT like used on militray hummers 16.5in rim is now obsolete to civilian's if that is what he had.

like these, they are not MTRs they are MT:
DaveJeepFlex.jpg

DaveJeepPose.jpg

I thought FarmerMatt bought all the leftovers for the Cat? :dunno: :eek:

-Mike

FarmerMatt said:
I cornered the market & am waiting till the prices top out to sell out.

LOL...how many sets do you have stached away at your farm Matt??? :laugh3:

Back