• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Livewires, anyone run them?

mack

NAXJA Forum User
I went with the MSD wires and replacement coil and WOW it really made a difference in idle and overall performance of the motor. I would highly recommend them. The wires are all pre cut and set up and the coil is a direct bolt in and comes with a CARB number also. I got everything for $123.00 through Summit Racing.

Wires part # 32239
Coil part # 8228

i run them and have to say that they arent bad. a whole lot better than i thought. it helped me get through emissions for the next two years. thats all i needed to get the extra pep back in to the jeep. in the future though i might but a ingnition kit in but right now im just staying with what i have. what i did run into was that my wires going into the new coil where going bad and i had to replace the old electrical wires with some new wires and connector. that was a pain figuring out that problem and then just trying to get it fixed. that sucked ass.

Kejtar said:
Mopar high performance
X2,
I had the livewires with the firepower kit, the Mopar are just as good.

Back