• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rock Krawler Track bar?

shmoken875

NAXJA Forum User
Anybody have any firsthand or secondhand experience or opionions on rock krawlers 6-8" track bar and mount. I searched, and there wasn't much on it, just one negative opinion, I was looking for a little more. Thanks for what you can give me.

i have it came with the 8 inch kit , seems solid and well built , the only thing was i had to adjust it pretty far out to centre my axle .

rupert said:
i have it came with the 8 inch kit , seems solid and well built , the only thing was i had to adjust it pretty far out to centre my axle .

its because the range is from 6-8 and your lift is 8 so you are at the limit

its solid with hiems and the mount is real strong. I would say it would be real hard to hurt it.

I have have one in my MJ with a 7.5 inch lift. It is solid I don't think I will be able to break it. Heavy Duty built and high quality peice. I would recommend it to anyone. I will let you know how their X factor steering turns out next week.

I was also worried about frame fatigue, I do have unibody tie ins for m jcr bumper that act as a steering box brace, would this help? I had been looking at one on ebay but it got cancelled, I may just buy one anyway.

I just took mine out for the first time with the RK Track bar and xfactor steering. I need to tighten everything up because the trackbar bracket is a little loose. Everything is solid. I have a Crok brace on the way as I already have a crack in the bottom of the frame between the swaybar mount bolts. I'm trying to figure out how to brace the trackbar...The stuff is extremely well built from what I can tell.

maybe you could make the rustys frame strengthener work with it, i like mine-extra brace so the frame mount wont rip at the welds or at the bolts.

skyjackedxj96 said:
maybe you could make the rustys frame strengthener work with it, i like mine-extra brace so the frame mount wont rip at the welds or at the bolts.

Does rustys just bolt onto the trackbar bolt like a washer?(on the drivers side)

bolts to the pass side with two bolts, in existing holes, and threads, not slides, in the driverside main bolt. -they sent grade5 i upgraded to 8

It's hard to decide which hd trackbar to get;

RE- good:quality, has brace ||bad:$$$$$
RK- good:beefy, cheap ||bad:no brace
Rustys- good:cheap, has brace ||bad:always hear about them breaking

price is a factor because I've got half of a 6" Frankenlift together and I need a feew more parts:spicer 211229x, ujoints, shocks, brakelines, and an HD trackbar but I'm not sure if I'm going to get the engineering internship I'm seeking and I'm working on a student budget.

WWJD? lol

Back