• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

heater problem

gtrzfan

NAXJA Forum User
How's it going. Maybe you guys can help? To start I have a 95 Sport. The problem is when I turn the blower switch up past medium-low the wire at the back of the switch and at the ignition switch burn off. I have checked all the wires and have not found one that is causing it. I took apart the blower switch and cleaned the contacts real good, checked the resistor pack and it appears to be alright, tried a new blower motor, nothing fixes it. i'm slowly losing my patients with this. I have been fighting with it for two winters now and refuse to go another without full heat. Any of you guys have any other ideas as to what could be causing it?
Ever even heard of anything like it? I have checked all around and nobody has an idea on what to check. So I'm hoping maybe one of you will. Thank You Gtrzfan

if you want you can email me at [email protected]

Back