• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Would you like to paddle shift your AW4?

XJRocket

NAXJA Forum User
I posted this in the street performance forum, but I thought it would go good here too. I found this by searching some Supra boards. The supra turbo and the xj have the same transmission so I don't see why this wouldn't work.
http://www.latentsolutions.com/suprastickuv.html
It is a TCU for the AW4 that lets you paddle shift, and laptop program shift points and about a hundred other things. I just think it's cool.:D

Oooo, that would be exceptionally cool! I hate the way my trans shifts! I was used to putting shift kits in the auto transmissions I've had and was really disappointed when I couldn't find one (for a reasonable price, anyway...and that was sending in your valve body to have it modded for $500!) for my AW4. Man, that's a really excellent price, too........Hans

It's about tree fitty.

By that I mean three hundred fifty dollars for those who ain't hip to the jive.:D

I have seen them installed in some of the supra forums. I will try to find a link.

Back