• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who has the best prices/service for RE lifts?

Jared

NAXJA Forum User
I am looking into the Rubicon 4.5" lifts. I will probably use my stock front coils to make a custom rear setup so I don't want ANYBODY to start debating AAL vs Spring Packs in this thread.
But, what opinions do you guys have about the comparative prices and service of different RE dealers. I have no idea where to buy RE stuff except from www.rubiconexpress.com so even if you just want to mention some store names to me, that would be appreciated.
Thx in advance, Jared.
BTW, I live in Ogden, UTAH so you know where I need stuff to be shipped.

Contact Dirk at DPG Offroad,his prices and Customer service is outstanding.It doesnt matter where you live because everything will be drop shipped from RE anyway!

Wow.

So Dirk is really the man, huh? Are his prices better than direct from RE?

Also, any other people out there that are good and affordable to deal with?

Thx for the input and the recommendation for DPG.

his prices are better and his service is hard to beat. I had problems with RE shipping quick enough , so I called Dirk and he called RE directly and found out was wrong (missing part) and HE called me back to tell me. AWESOME. He is very knowledgable and gives great advice.------Kyle

Okay, 3 quick endorsements from you guys is good enough for me. Dirk gets my business. I'll let him know that the boys at NAXJA recommended him.

Thx all!

May I offer another opinion?

Contact Jason at JEEPIN.COM, a great guy and very competitive prices.

Just my 2 Eurocents

More :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: For Dirk at DPG He talked with me for 1/2 hour about which lift would serve me best and even told me what would be on sale shortly. Everything was delivered as promised and he even sent me xtra stickers because I wrecked one! Beat other's prices by $20 also. Spend a couple $$ and get his tshirt- way cool. I like it so much I won't let the wife have it!

Yup... Dirk is the way to go :D One word of caution: it seems that RE is shorthanded in their shipping department (at least they were about a week ago) so their orders a slightly late (no matter who you order through).

And when you order from him, tell him people on NAXJA recommended him :D

Kejtar

Back