• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I'm selling my 98 sport, take a look!

nitrogt101

NAXJA Forum User
1998 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4x4 4.0L 6cyl Auto

Factory Options:
power windows
power steering
power door locks
tilt wheel
cruise control
AC
Towing package
"Up Country" package(springs and skidplates)

Extras:
3-4" lift:
stock Up Country coils
ACOS adjustable coil spacers
JKS sway bar disconnects
Aftermarket lower control arms
AAL in the back
Rancho RS5000 adjustable shocks​
31" BFG AT's on black steelies w/ full size spare
K&N FIPK intake
JET Stage I computer chip
Flowmaster muffler(Gibson pipes and tail pipe)
Carsound/Magnaflow Catalytic converter(will be installed prior to sale)
Optima Red Top
Underhood air compressor w/fittings and hose
Dual air horn kit w/ seperate compressor
Sony CD player head unit
Sony Xplod 600 watt amp
2 10" Pioneer Subs in narrower box matched to amp
Dual(brand) 4-way speakers in front doors.

Well maintained, oil was changed regularly every 3,000 miles. Just aligned, it was toed in. No major leaks. I bought the Jeep in November 2004 from a guy who drove down a gravel road once and decided "off roading" wasnt for him. I have not done any serious "trails" in it. Took it to NV one time, dirt roads(no rocks). Jeep has high miles(105k) mostly driven on highway to college/work and to Hungry Valley 3 times, Last Chance once. It was the P.O.'s vehicle to drive to LA for work. There are normal scratches(pin stripes!) in the paint from brush, nothing deeper than through the clear coat. Only dent in body is passanger rear door, I was backed into in a parking lot. It is small and many have told me it might be able to be "popped" out(paint is not damaged). Inside is super clean, no tears, no rips, not smoked in! I have babied this Jeep, it has been great to me but I am selling it to get a TJ, I want to be able to take the top off! :)

I am asking $8,800 obo. I am located in Camarillo(between Thousand Oaks and Ventura). I'll try to get more pictures up later this week, until now this is the most recent picture I have:
DSCN3850.jpg

Again, I will get more up later this week when I get a chance to take some closer and inside shots.

Please, feel free to P.M. or email me with any questions or if you want to arrange to see it. I am considering all resonable offers!

Thanks for looking!

Back