• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Caravan from Ohio?

It looks like I might be comming from Coshocton in the end anyway. Any chance Wednesday evening insted of Thursday morning? If so I will definitly hook up on the caravan. I want to stop At 4- Wheel and get me a recever shackle too.

bshaw said:
I'll let ya know if I get held up, and can't make until later that day. Otherwise I still plan on leaveing early morning. If something changes for you, let me know......

Don't forget my tire.

Pretty please! :)

Bring that skid plate too (if you didn't finely toss it). I'll finely get a hold of it after almost a year of saying I'll get down for a visit and get it.:laugh3:

EDIT: What time you leaving Thursday morning? I might just wait till then, and caravan with ya.

scoobyxj said:
Bring that skid plate too (if you didn't finely toss it). I'll finely get a hold of it after almost a year of saying I'll get down for a visit and get it.:laugh3:

EDIT: What time you leaving Thursday morning? I might just wait till then, and caravan with ya.
I'll talk to ya about the skid later on. Would like to get out of town around 6-7am, before rush hour hits hard!! Earlier the better.

if it's a stock skid you're talking about I've got one in the back of the truck I just cut off.
SOrry to butt in, but if you want it I'll bring it.

I'll be rolling out of Dayton early Sat. morning (5-6). Anyone is more than welcome to tag along if you think you can keep up.

I may be changing my plans to match yours then, if I leave about 4 AM here it takes me 2.5 hours to dayton. Could we meet up on 70 Somewhere? I assume you're coming up 75 or 675 to 70.

I come up 75-70. If the folks are going to bring their junk we'll be running 70mph, if not I run 80-85. Can you keep up? Not being a dick, just realistic. Ask Phunk how fast we tow.

I can do 75-80 no problems. I'll be coming down 71 and then shooting west on 70. I could meet you where 75-70 come together. I will have a CB.

87manche said:
I can do 75-80 no problems. I'll be coming down 71 and then shooting west on 70. I could meet you where 75-70 come together. I will have a CB.

you need to be able to do 80-85 no problems, seriously.

it's not that bad, until the trailer tire inflates to twice its original size then you're breaking down tires at midnight at some craphole gas station because you forgot the spare! :)

Honestl I've never tried to go that fast in the truck, it's solid at 75-80, so I guess it'll do 85. I suppose it would do it, I've just never asked it to. Put me down, I'll leave early sat morning, like 4ish from Ashland. Let me know where and when you want to meet up on 70.

PhunkXJ said:
you need to be able to do 80-85 no problems, seriously.

it's not that bad, until the trailer tire inflates to twice its original size then you're breaking down tires at midnight at some craphole gas station because you forgot the spare! :)

Ahh the memories :laugh3:

We'll hook up somewhere west of 75. I can't remember if there's a rest area anywhere near there or not.

Back