• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

D-35 parts ...

PA Highlander

NAXJA Forum User
I'm in the process of putting a D-35 non c-clip axle w/ 4.10's in my XJ. I discoved, after I bought the Lock-Right, that this axle has a limited slip. Also in doing the tear down, the clips that hold the clutch pack together were destroyed on the one side.

So I need:

D-35 open carrier for non c-clip with 4.10 gears

or

clips to hold clutch pack together & a clutch rebuild kit (w/ the Lock-Right becoming up for sale ... new, paid $260 shipped)

Thanks,
Bill

MuddyXJ said:
If you need just the gears Bill I have a set of 4:10s for the D35

MuddyXJ ...

I bought the axles with factory 4.10's installed, just didn't know the rear was a limited slip. I bought the Lock-Right thinking it was just a D-35 non c-clip model. You don't happen to have an open carrier laying around for those 4.10's do you? I'd like to go that route and use the Lock-Right I bought.

Thanks,
Bill

Not trying to steal your thread, but how do you know, with out tearing into it, if the axel is a limited slip or not? I have a 96 country model, C-Clip I think, but how do you tell that too?

I've got a D35 non-c-clip 3.55 open carrier available... the carrier break is 3.55 & up, so it should work for you. Lemme know if you want it and I'll pull it out of the axle.

Back