• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Long Arms/lift stuff/axle stuff

Getcha_Sum

NAXJA Forum User
Custom built
3/4in Heim Joints with misaliagnment washers (2 extra)
1 1/4" solid stock sleaved with 1.5" DOM
Polyurethane bushings at axle end with greaseable bolts

You will need to weld on new mounts at axle end cannot use stock brackets

heim end will bolt right into existing crossmember holes
moves axle forward 1.5"
$75

Stock YJ brake hoses front and rear brand new (used as extended brake lines on xj) $20

Ford f150 coils give 3.5 inches of lift on xj $10
1" coil spacers $5

85 XJ stock springs fron and rear coils $10
$20leaf springs
1.5 lift shackles $10

Partings out d30 and 35
less than 3,000 miles on front brakes and wheel bearings
stock gear ratios no lockers

I can send pics just ask
I'm sure I missed something so just ask:)

3/4in Heim Joints with misaliagnment washers (2 extra 1 1/4" solid stock sleaved with 1.5" DOM Polyurethane bushings at axle end with greaseable bolts heim end will bolt right into existing crossmember holes
moves axle forward 1.5"
$75

put me first in line n these and do you have a pic of em..these are long arms right?

just got the email...having hard time downloading zip file.... MSN dont like zip files...should of jsut attached it as a jpeg...LOL

Last edited:
Interesting design on the arms. Looks cool with the BPE or sway bar bracket thingy
Did you make the brackets on the axle?
any probs with binding ?

yeah I made the brackets and welded them on. The only binding problem was where the heim bolts up, I just need to cut the front of the hanger open some more as you can see in the pic, the heim is completely inclosed. Just a small cut or two and no problem

are those coils a direct fit for an xj? if so i want them please call me asap@ 570 236-8577 or email @ [email protected] just did my rear today and am sitting 4 inches taller in back. i feel like im driving a freakin camaro please get in touch asap thanks

Back