• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

m.o.r.e. tranny mount

wascobi

NAXJA Forum User
finally got around to installing it tonight, or trying to install it. all the holes and studs line up but there is too much poly material for it to fit properly. I would have to trim about 3/8" of poly material off the foward end for it to fit. anyone else have this problem?

wascobi said:
finally got around to installing it tonight, or trying to install it. all the holes and studs line up but there is too much poly material for it to fit properly. I would have to trim about 3/8" of poly material off the foward end for it to fit. anyone else have this problem?

I had a similar problem. The old motor mounts that were still installed allowed everything to sag. I jacked up the trans and motor to get thing in and then the new motor mounts got everything up where it belonged. Don't trim the mount, address the issue properly.

Back