• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

radiators switch not working

Tweeder Style

NAXJA Forum User
i have a 95 cherokee... i wrecked it and got a 89 donor jeep... the 89 cherokee has a reservoir. my 95 u could fill it right in the radiator.... the 89 cherokee radiator was brand new and i put a new water pump and thermostat in mine

i drove it for about a month everything fine now im starting to over heat. i flushed the radiator out a couple of times but when i fill it up it just dont seem like its getting to the motor and my top radiator hose isnt hard its really soft..

any suggestions

tweder

I am not sure what you are saying , are you trying to swap the stuff in the 89 or oppositely ?

I beleive the 89 and 95s cooling system are a bit different. One is open and the other is closed. They are not interchangable without mods.

pete

i figured it out i have a 95 and mine was bad so my buddy gave me a brand new one off his 89 and i switch out everythign i needed to but still not working so i went out and got me a new one

tweeder

Back