• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

spare mount on con ferr

Shomsky462

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
how do you guys mount your spares on your con ferr rack? i was lookin at some spare mounts but where did you get yours from and how did you mount it on your conferr rack? pics would be nice but it doesnt matter

ok i guess nobody likes me. jk but seriousl does any one even have this setup? ive seen it so many times in pics.

I have the conferr rack also, but haven't come across where to buy the spare mounting system... I have thought about going to a junk yard and getting a old hub and welding it to a peice of plate and bolting it to another peice of plate under the rack, but haven't had the motivation to do so yet.

well i was thinkin maybe if i got two peices of flat bar and bolted them to the conferr rack rails(that run horizontal) and put those side by side then welded or bolted a spare mount to them would that work? would that hold a 33 spare on ther top with out vibrating or something?

I bought my spare tire holder for my Conferr from ConFerr

http://www.conferr.com/

G8545_small.jpg

Back