• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

whats up??

lyle ide

NAXJA Forum User
i have been reading you guy's getting 16+ miles per gallon, wow, next question is how? i am lucky to get 15 max and that is keeping my foot out of it! i have a all stock 93 country with 4.0/ autoand select track, i just put on a after market cone filter to try to help and still 15 max. another question, how do i go about trying to get lower dash lights, ex. lighter ring, r washer, fog, and ash tray and r defrost ?? the gauge cluster has power but not the lower lights. i know you guy's are the pro's..

I'd have to check, but I know RENIX provides all the IP lighting off the same circuit - there's no reason that ChryCo should have done any different. My first suggstion - change the bulbs. It's a 1993 - it's 13 years old! Find any miniature light bulb that lasts 13 years, and I'll start buying it...

I'd suggest you find out how many you need, and get enough to change them ALL out while you've got it torn to bits.

If that doesn't work (I'd be mildly surprised if it did not,) repost and someone with an FSM close to your year should post up some tips...

5-90

Back