• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

disconnects, skids, shackles...

XJ99

NAXJA Forum User
JKS Quicker Sway bar Disconnects, work on TJ's from 2.5-6" I believe, and on XJ's from 3-6", I have about 7" and they still worked though. $80, Will Include custom tie-ups I built to work on my XJ.

Rubicon Express 1.25" greasable shackles, $75

Stock XJ front sway bar, $15

Stock XJ track bar & mount, new axle bushing, $20

Stock front & rear XJ bumpers, Chili Pepper Red...make offer

Mopar XJ Pre 96 Gas tank skid plate, brand new grade 8 bolts, no dents, still has black powdercoating from factory, $65

also have stock lower arms, brake lines, u-bolts, and a few other things If Interested, also whatever remained from my 231 transfer case after the sye was put in, so I guess the stock shaft and casing? make offer on those Items...

located in Newark, DE 19711

could you send me a pm or a picture of the skid plate. could hold me over for a while until i either make one or buy a good one.

I have to go out of town for a while. I'll be making some extra cash.

If the discos and the gas tank skid are still around, I'd be interested.

let me know if you want to send that skid plate to either college 04988(Me) or cheaper on you to 21090(md). wont be able to pick up, just waiting for a pic. thanks.

It's a basic skid plate, no dents or rock rash, I'll clean It up before I ship It out. I can either show you a pick of another oem skid Just like mine in good shape If you've never seen one, or I'll send ya one in a week. My laptop is down and thats all I can connect my digy camera too, only have my shyty desktop in the meantime. Let me know.

how much to ship the skid to MA 01033?

yea definately interested let me know.

i will take it pm sent

Back