• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Teraflex Revolver Shackles On Xj?

ran them too. robbed traction going up steep stuff and felt like the wheelbase was 10" shorter coming down stuff, then they also bent first trip out, now they are gone

I ran them for about a year. Didn't have any problems with them, but didn't see any benefits either (locked front and rear).

i had a set, in the trash now.

Buddy of mine ran them on his XJ. Wierd weight transfer issues. Going up hill they would slap if he was spinning. He took them off and ditched them. He could power brake the front and when the rear tires would spin in the dirt, the rear would jack up like 6 inches.

mack said:
i had a set, in the trash now.

Hurry up, get them out of the trash and sell them. YJ guys and others can use them with the common 2-1/2 wide spring.

I'd like buy a vowel Lee. :laugh3:

Big Red said:
Hurry up, get them out of the trash and sell them. YJ guys and others can use them with the common 2-1/2 wide spring.

I'd like buy a vowel Lee. :laugh3:

Yup bought mine on the bay for 100, sold them a year later on there for 110.

I rqn em for 4 years in thee last xj and have em on the MJ now............they are not plug and play sorta item........if you are not willing to work with them on spring rates, shock length and othe binding issues dont think about it....I have neveeefr had an issue running them off camber or down hill.....most of it is assumed problems rather than real ones

I like most everyone else didn't like at all... going down hill they unload and make you feel like you're going over... not good for this guy of course I don't know anything about spring rates and all that

Back