• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

dual battery with snorkel

I have the same issue. I was going to leave the one battery in stock poisition. The install one in the cargo area in a battery box and strap it down into place and run cables along the door sill and thru the firewall. Not sure how to isolate it yet.

FitchVA said:

Thanks for the link to MY article. :) I installed a YORK compressor where the old battery was, but you could keep the battery in there and then you would have a dual battery setup with ARB snorkel. You might also look into go_jeeps work with snorkels. I believe there is another snorkel available that dumps through the fender in a slightly different spot and mounts higher than the ARB unit allowing for the fender flares to be moved up and/or Bushwacker fender flares to be used without cutting. I've got to get the YORK install writup on madxj since I've had it working for two years already! Jeff

Back