• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Attn: Western Massachusetts

Rootehound

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone in Western Massachusetts -
Yesterday, Jan. 31, someone stole my 87 Cherokee / Wagoneer from a parking lot in Westfield, MA.
It's a 4.0, brown (I think they called it "Desert Sand") with woodgrain on the sides. Plate # is 8776 CV.
It's not worth a whole lot of money, but it's been a great vehicle and I'd love to get it back.
If you see it anywhere please call me (413) 562-0883

Thanks!
Dave

I'll let my sister and my budies know that are out there. Good luck.

i looked anyways :laugh3: good luck i feel your pain x2

No visible mods. It's in very nice condition. Factory wheels.
The only unique thing on the outside of the vehicle is a 6" sticker next to the plate... It's a 4 leaf clover inside a triangle (called a "quadrifoglio"... It's the Alfa Romeo racing symbol. I used to run a couple of Alfas).

Thanks!!

I'll keep my eye out around here, but you're best bet is to go look around holyoke or springfield. Sorry to hear about your loss though man.

The police recovered my Jeep yesterday. It ain't pretty. It looks like the little f*#kers took it 4-wheeling in the woods and didn't miss a tree. I'll probably get it out of the impound lot Monday or Tuesday, have it towed to my house.
After I look it over, I'll either part it out or sell the whole thing cheap. If you need parts keep looking at the "For Sale" forum. Thanks to everyone who kept an eye out for it while it was missing.

sorry to hear man hopefully you get some good news from it all

Back