• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Which Tires?

LilRedRover

NAXJA Forum User
Ready for a new set of meats and kinda decided between a few different tires and sizes, just thought I would get some input before making the final decision. First here is a pic of the clearance I currently have with my 31x10.50s

flares004.jpg

flares001.jpg

questions is whether I want to go with 34x10.50 LTBs or 33x12.50 TSL radials. Road manners aren't really important, but wear is. Driven on road 20-30 miles daily and wheeled ALOT. People having experience with either tire, your input would be great. Reason for the 10.50 is don't know about clearing 12.50 with that extra inch in diameter. Also the front bumper is going off in a few days when I have my new one powdercoated so take that into account as well.

34x12.5 Trxus MT's. Greatly daily driver, great on the trails, got close to 50,000 miles out of my last set and replaced them with another set of 34" Trxus. Kept two of the old tires as spares since they weren't to the wear bars yet.

i would agree with the trxxus 34's. since you drive 20-30 miles a day, and you do want long tread life, i would say the trxxus fit right in there. those other two you mentioned as i hear only get like 20,000 miles before completely bald. My brothers first set of Trxxus had 20k miles on it, and it brealy wore.

Etan Miller

thanks for the input and I have also heard good things about the TRXUS. Anyone else have opinion on the tires?

Back