• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Aros bump stops

Jump This

Just another minion!
I know I have seen these critters someware.....I just can't find them on the net. One rag mentioned getting them from Currie...but they don't have them listed on there site. And a search for Aros turns up like ten thousand results..... any help here?

Are you talking about the "ACOS" system?

You know what...you could be right....let me check..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................yep Acos that would be it!!! I am not interested in using it as a lift component, just need to replace a bump stop and thaught I might as well get it now...before spring sag....

try looking at the
offroadtoystore.com

189.00 under the JKS Section. This the cheapest price I have seen on it. I have been looking into it as well. Juice

That a big wad of money to spend for bumpstops!

Back