• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Pics of Dual Battery Setups

helix said:
You need to search... I was able to pull this very relivant thread first try on the first page in the first minuit of searching. You can't expect everyone to respond to a thread that had a double not even a few months ag

http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=65017&highlight=dual+battery

im too nice :D

but welcome to the forums. Just remember. Search :)

Thank you, I did look at that thread but found it was not excactly what i was asking : ''So I want to set up Dual batteries in my 88 XJ 4.0 4dr Ltd.''
''just wondering if any body had pics of there layout''.

So that is why I asked it my way.
Again thank you, but if you dont have anything more to add my post, I will give it some time and see what I get.
Mike

i don't get what wasnt' answered in that post maby you can narrow down your question some. there are pics of a spot for a second bat. part numbers for the parts you need to do the swap. ahh what hasnt' been covered. you can put the second bat any place ya want even on the roof it you so desire run wires to and from the bat, Solinoid to bring the second bat in/out of the system and a isolator to seperate the charge.

Back