• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NC parting out 88 2dr 2wd or sell

Essayons

NAXJA Forum User
I have a 88 2dr 2wd 5 spedd 4.0. It has body damage to the left front fender and the right rear quarter. 4.0 runs strong but has blow-by (haven't tried to fix it)

I will sell complete for $600 with a good NC title or part out if there is enough interest. Has the following in good shape, make offers.:

Wheels of a 88 laredo, the 10 spoke aluminum ones with worn out street tires, 4 or 5 (I can use the sapre if ya dont need it.
Strong engine with some blow-by that can probably be fixed. Good tranny, good open D35 rear, hitch, doors (all good excpet the interior trim and handles, they work but are broken), OK seats, good hood, and lots of little parts. Chrome grill and grill parts, radiator, air box, you name it.

Parts cheaper if you pull them off! Will ship for actual costs plus $5 on items that can go UPS.

wheels

Hi,
Do you still have the wheels? Think they'll fit a stock 2000 XJ 4x4?
Let me know price and real condition of 4.
Thanks

Back