• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

new exhaust manifold. ebay

ya that manifold is garbage! i ordered one about three weeks ago, let me tell you the welds were burnt and bubbly (first year welding students could have done better)! and the shipping took like 14 days. just my info, but maybe it's gotten better or mine was defective?

I bought one on Ebay about a year ago. I have put 7 or more thousand miles on it since. Mine is doing fine. Howerver I do remember paying alot more for it. The manifold also came with a "lifetime warranty", but I can't even remember who I bought it from. I paid around 100-125ish, it also had a gasket.

At the time some sellers where touting not all Ebayers were selling a quality product. So there maybe two versions of these out there, cheap and really cheap.

I am satisfied with mine, it fit right and no more leaks.

I just looked and it was 1A Auto where I bought mine.

Last edited:
josh89xj said:
Crap!!! I bought one and it cracked again in a month,warrantied it out for another same shit cracked, spend the xtra and look for the pacesetter headers they were the best thing i ever did, more power and it sounds way nicer and better gas milage best 250 i ever spent.get this one...item #8032576948 or try the link below

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/PACE...032576948QQcategoryZ33630QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

pace setters stick out too far from the engine at the collectors to fit with most aftermarket front axles.........collectors are positioned wrong.........and I have recently replaced one of those that cracked at the base of both collectors...the guy is still waiitng for warranty from pace setter........I will see if I can find the pics I took with the disposable camera

fatguy85 said:
ya that manifold is garbage! i ordered one about three weeks ago, let me tell you the welds were burnt and bubbly (first year welding students could have done better)! and the shipping took like 14 days. just my info, but maybe it's gotten better or mine was defective?

So you are saying that it did not fit and leaked? how was it defective? pretty welds dont make for a good product.........just a pretty one.........Ive seen ugly welds hold forever and pretty ones fail.....So what made it defective after you installed it

tompatjr said:
I bought one on Ebay about a year ago. I have put 7 or more thousand miles on it since. Mine is doing fine. Howerver I do remember paying alot more for it. The manifold also came with a "lifetime warranty", but I can't even remember who I bought it from. I paid around 100-125ish, it also had a gasket.

At the time some sellers where touting not all Ebayers were selling a quality product. So there maybe two versions of these out there, cheap and really cheap.

I am satisfied with mine, it fit right and no more leaks.

I just looked and it was 1A Auto where I bought mine.

That's where I got mine also....they were the only ones to offer a lifetime warranty on a renix manifold.It's made in china....but all the welds look clean and hot and it fit perfect.Time will tell if it'll hold up.

fatguy85 said:
the welds were gapped and the tubes were burnt, suity.

Never seen a suit on a header before......and exhaust tubind shoud be discolored after welding on it.....if not you got real problems..........as for sooty. I dont believeit. .So do ya still have it, id like to see some pics

XJCreeper said:
I got feedup with the ticking from my cracked manifold and after much searching finally I bought one of these from 1A Auto. I couldn't be happier. Fit well and the gasket was of good quality. Check it out. Might be better than the Ebay one.
http://www.1aauto.com/1A/ExhaustManifolds/Jeep/Cherokee/1AEEK00001/391632
1AEEK00001.jpg

looks the same to me.....all that burnt metal and black sooty stuff! LOL

1109228882684_9199Jeep_327.JPG

1109178573365_9199Jeepg_327.JPG

1109178573365_9199Jeepg_327.JPG

Last edited:
Back