• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

new rear tire carrier

NCCherokee

NAXJA Forum User
found this on Ebay. There is a lot i dont like about it, but i think would be easy to remedy.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/CRB-...cmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33640QQitemZ8031712726

I dont like how long the arm is, i'd shorten that up considerably, and move the pivot in a few inches, to be able to fit the rear endcaps back on, cus the ends look pretty crappy. However, i like the price on it, and it'd probably be less if i told him to keep the arm off, and just leave the pivot, and let me build my own. This is all pending information on the mounting system, pivot, and latch. Has anyone seen one of these bumpers in person? Thanks

I think those have been discussed here before and the big question is about the mounts (like you said). If it doesn't tie in to the uni-body than you are asking for problems IMO as well as I would go with a different latch. Let us know if the seller is willing to work with you on the arm. I think he has a good beginning and with a little input could be making real nice bumpers.

On another note I would be surprised if the seller has never been here on NAXJA!

GirlScout1 said:
I think those have been discussed here before.
yep, about 10 times.

Back