• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

factory right side wheel spacer?

hippymill

NAXJA Forum User
got into my lift today, and noticed that the right fromt side has a .200" wheel spacer on it. Only one on the jeep. Was this a factory thing? I always thought that tire looked like it stuck out a little more than the other, and now I know. Anyone know about this or have one on theirs?

Last edited:
Never heard of it. Your XJ doesn't have the Up-Country package does it? Factory 1" lift...could account for the spacer since the stock trackbar would pull the trackbar to the left a tad.

its a 95 sport. I thought it might have been a correction for track bar as well. perhaps it was a correction for improper track bar mounts???? I took it off and installed an adjustable track bar, and re-centered the axle.

My Up-Country has no spacers. The ZJ Grand Cherokee I got my rear disk brakes from had some spacers on the D30. Maybe somebody just mixed up some XJ and ZJ bits. My Dads’ 1971 Dodge Dart had 0 fender washers on the drivers side and about 8 on the passenger fender, it had to be shimed out about 3/4" to fit the body. Maybe your XJ was built on a Friday afternoon like my Dads’ Dart.

Last edited:
Back