• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

any one in Nashville, TN area

96xjeeper

NAXJA Forum User
Hey Guys, I REALLY want to go to the Fall run in Tellico, and I SHOULD be home around OCT 10th so SHOULD be home to go. what I want to find out here is if there is anyone close to Clarksville, TN, 45 min north of Nashville, who wouldn't mind donating some time on the weekend's prior to the Tellico run to help with some installs....a bumper, rock rails, a few skids, and whatever else I gain between now and then, So i have it all on for the Tellico weekend? This is of course providied I am home by then.........I can pay in the universal currency.....beer and pizza.....I'll take volenteers now and as I get closer to being home I'll be in touch!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Appreciate the help, only me and wife, and although she won't be too happy me working on the jeep on weekends after being gome 9 mons, doin the army thing, she'll live......lol.....but relly thanks and I'll be in touch.

Let us know when you return and I'm sure we could find a new helpful souls. I mean after all, you have been gone for nine months doing us a great service, we owe you one.

I'm in Franklin, south of Nashville. I'll help too. Let me know.

Greddy (Army; 101st , on post from 84 to 87)

I'm in Franklin too...

I'll do what I can, if I can, when I can!

Back