• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

bumper

ZJ_95

NAXJA Forum User
i am interested in this bumper, so if you could help with post on building this bumper then that would help
RND01.jpg

ZJ_95 said:
i am interested in this bumper, so if you could help with post on building this bumper then that would help
RND01.jpg

That is a really nice bumper, I would love to build one like that. I would think the license plate would have to be moved to be legal....I'd also like to see removable gas can racks.

SCW said:
That is a really nice bumper, I would love to build one like that. I would think the license plate would have to be moved to be legal....I'd also like to see removable gas can racks.
Then you might be interested in the Rigid rear bumper. Plus it comes with two tow points.

the nice thing about this bumper that i have yet to see exept on few other bumpers is that you would be able to acess the hatch with a trailer on.

no clear english red_01_xj,

yes it is a nice bumper that looks a little different an others

true you maybe blocking the license plate, but fuc it

and SWC says " I'd also like to see removable gas can racks"

the only thing i have to say is WTF and an Haha

on your bumper maybe, not mine

what i ment on by this was that since the arm on the swing out carrier is short you would be able to have a trailer hooked up and get in the hatch

Wonder why there is such a large gap between the top of the bumper and the underside of the tailgate??
Really nice shape other wise.

i see what you are talking about gap, hell if i know

i am changing a few designs, but am going for this style bumper

It's very simular to Kaymar rear bumpers. They tend to eat up a bit more clearance, but not alot.

http://www.kaymar.net/jeep/cherokeeendproducts.htm

Their basic bumper with a tire swing is very much like that one. The basic ones do not have the rear quarter guards that you see in the pictures on the website, and eat up a hair less clearance at the outer quarters. Optional trailer hitch, spare tire swing, gas can swing, cb mount, bike rack, hi-lift rack..

yeah the bumper is close, some what, still have not found what i am looking for, does any one have 3D cad design progams?

i like the bumper but one question. why so much rust on it when its on an Arizona rig?? lived in AZ most my life before getting stationed in Utah (sucks), and never had a prob with rust before getting here.

that is a really cool bumper, Id like to find out If Its custom made or can be bought, Its exactly what Im looking for....only thing is structurally It doesnt look like It would hold much more then a 33" but I could be wrong...

Back