• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2" to 3" questions

Cherokeekid88

NAXJA Forum User
well i just installed my Rustys 2" BB about a month or so ago, and now i got the Itis, i need more inches. so i wanna mov eup to about 3-4 Inches, just enough to where i dont have to redo anything like Driveshaft, SYE, anything like that. WEll i also just got New shocks, so i dont see why i would need to buy a kit that comes with them, unless i do need them. so i was thinking of getting some 3" HD coils from rustys and then getting their 3.5" leaf packs. i wouldnt need anything thing else right? maybe some brake line extensions? just wondering what the best way to go would be, also incase anyone was wondering, i want to take my 2" lift out, unless i can go 5 inches of lift and not have to redo anything.

im kinda in the same boat...i think im gonna go with grand v8 coils up front and shackles in the rear to gain about an inch or so

Back