• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Is this the ORGS 125 (4-6" ) track bar

rav

NAXJA Forum User
Hi Guys;
This is my first post here i am getting this track bar from a guy for a good deal, he says he bought it from a guy who said it was for 4-6 inch lift but does not know the part #, can anyone of you check on this.
1058978915_S1.jpg

Thanks;
Ravi

If the JJ is at a 90* angle to the tube it is a 125. If there is a distint angle (5*) it is a 126.

mark
orgs mfg

Mark Hinkley said:
If the JJ is at a 90* angle to the tube it is a 125. If there is a distint angle (5*) it is a 126.

mark
orgs mfg

Heard it directly from the horses mouth!!!,thanks a lot for your reply, the thing is i havent bought it as yet and the gut just mailed me the pics so i dont know how to measure those angles. What does JJ mean, if you dont mind me asking?

Ravi

dennisuello said:
Johnny Joint

johnnyJointRodEnds.jpg

Thanks a lot, that was a really stupid question.

Ravi

rav said:
Heard it directly from the horses mouth!!!,thanks a lot for your reply, the thing is i havent bought it as yet and the gut just mailed me the pics so i dont know how to measure those angles. What does JJ mean, if you dont mind me asking?

Ravi

It looks like a ORGS MFG, OGS125. However you need a picture from the front of it, as it would be sitting installed on the Jeep. You'll be able to just look at it then and see.

mark
orgs mfg

Mark Hinkley said:
It looks like a ORGS MFG, OGS125. However you need a picture from the front of it, as it would be sitting installed on the Jeep. You'll be able to just look at it then and see.

mark
orgs mfg

These are couple of more pics,
1058983313_S2.jpg

1058983350_S3.jpg

Thanks a lot;
Ravi

Back