• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Flush mounted winch

BIG98XJ

NAXJA Forum User
When its time to build a bumper ive been thinking about building something along the lines of this, love the clearance and look. Anybody done this or have a write up on it?

I'm doing one right now for a friend. and we are using a Warn XD9000! we are turning the winch on its back and we have removed the crossmember since it was all f'ed up to begin with. I wish he wouldn't have traded the M8000 from the raffle. The integrated winches make it kinda difficult.
BIG98XJ said:
When its time to build a bumper ive been thinking about building something along the lines of this, love the clearance and look. Anybody done this or have a write up on it?

got any buildup pics? I know what you mean about the M8000 being easier, I ran the M8000 with an ARB bumper on my old XJ and mounting was easier than hell, all you had to do was loosen the panel where the lever was and clock it. I do plan on running the M8000 again.

Back