• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lube Lockers For 8.25 Available

Rocketman

NAXJA Forum User
Lube lockers for the Chrysler 8.25 are now available. You can get them through Lubelockers new online store. They still don't show up on their main web list but do in the store. P/N is LLR-C825 $16.95

Just ordered one and they do take Paypal.

For those who'll b**ch, I didn't know where else to post this.

NO, I'm not connected to them.

20 bucks will buy a WHOLE bunch of RTV....if they were reusable, id be all over them! For something that gets changed as often as it does, those just dont make much sense.

You can reuse them as long as you don't damage them by over torqueing the bolts on the initial and subsequent installations. The installation sheet gives the proper torque values for first and second use. A buddy of mine is on his third lube change on a 44 with no leaks. Now that the 8.25 is available, I'm ordering a set!

are you kidding? maby a good idea on a street car where your too lazy to clean up rtv but on a truck that will see regular off road use they just don't seem like a good idea. the first time you ding your cover or tweak the sealing surface a little you'll be out of luck. with rtv you can make up large gaps and seal even warped surfaces. i pay about 5 bucks for a small tube of red rtv adn get prob 4-5 diff cover uses out of it thats' about a buck a seal now get that gasket thing to seal 17 times and i might think about putting one on my mothers car.

I have had both diffs with the lube locker for 1.5 years and not an issue to report. I have kissed my front diff cover off quite a few rocks and haven't had any issues with a leak developing. But also I am not running the factory diff covers but heavy duty aftermarket covers.

For me in my life I don't have to squeeze every last dime so the convenience of not having to scrape the rtv off makes life a lot easier.

Back