• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Kumho Road Venture MT 834

scorpio_vette

NAXJA Forum User
Kumho Road Venture MT 834

i was wondering if anybody has any offroad experience with these tires. my wife has been driving them onroad for some time and i like them better than my goodyear MT's onroad, but haven't had the chance to try them offroad. i was wondering cuz i might be getting a set for my jeep as well and i do more offroading than my wife.

http://www.kumhousa.com/Products/PtnDetails.asp?mainCatID=2&PtnID=834&refAction=PtnDetail

Ive got em right now and i love them. Great for on road but pretty damn good offroad. Way above average in the mud but on sand their pretty lacking.

I bought them for my daily driven/weekend warrior 85' Toyota p/u (lockered) because of the price (paid $130 ea for 35x12.50x15s) and projected tread life but, have been pleasantly surprised by how well they work offroad. I'm very happy with them and highly recommend them. I've had just about every brand of M/Ts over the last 20yrs and wheel them pretty hard but, these seem to be the best balance of price versus performance. My favorites are still the Interco TrXus M/Ts, though........Hans

I ride with someone that has them. He likes them, and the do allright off road, but the sidewalls are really exposed. The tread patch seems pretty narrow for the given size.

Back