• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Replacement Door Panels

And what year? I just got a 99 door panel for $5 on Ebay.

Are you looking for the interior door trim panel, or an exterior door skin?

I have all 4 from a 97 grey in color, with all power switches. Pm if interested.

Sorry its been a while, been busy lately... I'm looking for interior panels in grey for a 90 XJ. The one I'm looking for are for power door and power windows and have the carpet on the bottem of them... about 6 inches high worth.

Couple of quick questions, are they flat panels ? If yes you can pull them, use them as a template and cut new ones out of paneling then pick what you want to finish them in. Used to make custom door panels for custom vans years ago on vans that did not have any panels on them. Most fabic stores well naugahyde as well as foam. Just a matter of picking what you want..

RichP said:
Couple of quick questions, are they flat panels ? If yes you can pull them, use them as a template and cut new ones out of paneling then pick what you want to finish them in. Used to make custom door panels for custom vans years ago on vans that did not have any panels on them. Most fabic stores well naugahyde as well as foam. Just a matter of picking what you want..

i've done this before. its pretty cheap too. around here naugahyde or leather grained vinyl or whatever goes for about six bucks a yard. you can use the factory pannels (if you strip all the factory stuff off of them) saving you some coin. i used 3m headliner spray adhesive to hold the foam down, then to hold the vinyl to the foam. wrapped it around the back, more glue, done. it wasn't on a jeep, but the process is the same.

Back