• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

hp 44 ?

rupert

NAXJA Forum User
ok found a 1976 ,or 1977 f150 hp44 are these a good year to be able to swap in my xj , i was just worried about the cast mounts as i want to be able to use my current lift . So I was thinking of using r.e bracket kit i i know some ford axles the cast mounts are part of the tube . And how much wider would this be then my rear xj 44 . I know this has probably been asked a million times , but on dail up , cuz igloos dont get high speed in canada

wider?

well - to set it up properly, you will be removing the inner C's anyway, so you can set it to be whatever width you want...

kept the "stock" width - it looks like this with 33x12.5r15's on a 15x8 with 3.75" BS
IMG_4344.sized.jpg

XJ_ranger said:
wider?

well - to set it up properly, you will be removing the inner C's anyway, so you can set it to be whatever width you want...

kept the "stock" width - it looks like this with 33x12.5r15's on a 15x8 with 3.75" BS
IMG_4344.sized.jpg

haha that's awesome, put some bigger meats on those axles and that will be one kickass xj.

thks for the lins guy , i have some reading to do now . how much does an axle like this go for in the states ?

rupert said:
thks for the lins guy , i have some reading to do now . how much does an axle like this go for in the states ?

a junkyard axle? well just the complete housing - probably around $200-300

a complete setup bolt in housing? probably upwards of $4,000.

Back